My OJT Experience in Varis Computer

My OJT Experience

I would like to tell you about my story during OJT. Maybe just a little because if i write all these stories down maybe one day is not enough :D.
My story started at january 4th, 2016 when my friend and I went arrived at the Varis Computer. We have arrived at 07.00 am. Because we didn’t knew if worked started at 08.00 am. So we waited for the boss and the technicians about 1 hour.
We were always invited by our boss to went with him. We went to schools, market and other. When we were invited to smk muhammadiyah 2 mertoyudan we were asked for assembled 45 computers. We worked hard at that time because, we were only teached to assembled 1 computer at school and this is our first experience to assembled more than 1 PC.
Other than that, we usually installed more than one Laptop a day. if the laptop had problem when it was installing, we were immedietly asked to our companion for helped. The technicians were very kind to us and always helped when we had a problem.
Not only installed a laptop. We fixed the broken computers too, like memory troubled, keyboard error , and other. But, the most scared moment was when the customer complained about our serviced.
We usually lunch at 13 pm and sometimes together with the workers. We ate after noon prayed. We In the last day my friend was invited join the technisions to set the CCTV so i asked for leaved lonely.

Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment